[NCUC-DISCUSS] 2024 Election-Check-in & Nominations Open

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Mon May 20 07:50:13 CEST 2024

Dear NCSG members,

As NCUC Chair, it's been a humbling and fulfilling experience to have been
recruited,  mentored and finally got the opportunity to serve you.

At this point, I am excited to see enormous interest in leadership; it was
not like that during COVID-19 and immediately post-COVID-19 years. We have
made remarkable progress. There is still more work to do to get more
members involved. The new NCUC leadership will further the course.

It is a great time to move on to a new challenge.

I am honored to accept the nomination for NCSG Chair in the upcoming
election. I sincerely appreciate your confidence in my ability to serve and
am committed to working diligently towards achieving our shared goals.

Thank you for this opportunity. I look forward to the campaign ahead and
the possibility of increased engagements in NCSG.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Akinmoyeje