[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination as NCUC EC LAC

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Sun May 19 00:35:34 CEST 2024

Hi everyone!

I gladly accept the nomination, hoping we can build good things together
with the NCUC community (:

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.nic.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>
Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.