[NCUC-DISCUSS] FW: [Ext] Nomination as NCUC EC LAC

Cláudio Lucena claudiokilla at gmail.com
Fri May 17 05:42:31 CEST 2024

I'm also very glad to support Pedro as NCUC EC representative for the LAC
region.

Pedro embraced the task in a rather delicate period for the
representation of the region in the constituency, when not many members
were able to dedicate time and availability to it, he has since then
dedicated a considerable amount of effort in trying to refresh and renew
LAC community engagement, and I believe his youth, talent, personal and
professional skills and connections might be very useful in achieving that
goal in a following term.

Wish him good luck,
Regards,
Cláudio

--
Cláudio S. de Lucena Neto

Head of the International Office

Professor of Law, Center for Legal Studies

Paraíba State University (UEPB), Brazil

GovTech Fellow Latam BIDLab

LinkedIn: https://br.linkedin.com/pub/cláudio-lucena/22/7a8/822

Universidade Estadual da Paraíba

www.uepb.edu.br <https://br.linkedin.com/pub/cl%C3%A1udio-lucena/22/7a8/822>

Centro de Ciências Jurídicas - Campus I

Departamento de Direito Privado

Rua Coronel Salvino de Figueiredo, 157

CEP 58.400-253

Campina Grande - PB - Brasil

Fone/Fax: *55 83 3310 9753

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message, as well as any attached document, may contain information
that is confidential and privileged and is intended only for the use of the
addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this email
or attached documents, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email by
mistake.