[NCUC-DISCUSS] FW: [Ext] Nomination as NCUC EC LAC

Umut Pajaro Velasquez umutpajaro at gmail.com
Fri May 17 00:34:08 CEST 2024

Dear NCUC community

I would also like to support Pedro for the NCUC EC representative for
LAC. I believe that his work can be a great for moving forward in the
NCUC in the LAC region

All the best,

Umut

On 5/16/24 16:30, Andrea Glandon wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Resending the email below that came through the discuss list to make
> sure all have seen it. You can also view the archives here:
> https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Andrea
>
> *From: *Ncuc-discuss <ncuc-discuss-bounces at lists.ncuc.org> on behalf
> of Junta Directiva IPANDETEC <ipandetec at gmail.com>
> *Date: *Thursday, May 16, 2024 at 07:11
> *To: *NCUC discuss <ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org>
> *Subject: *[Ext] [NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination as NCUC EC LAC
>
> Dear NCUC community,
>
> I would like to nominate Pedro de Perdigão Lana for the position of
> NCUC EC representative for Latin America and the Caribbean. I have
> been following his work here and in other areas and believe he can do
> good work towards NCUC goals and in revitalizing non-commercial
> engagement in the region LAC
>
> regards,
>
> Lia

Umut Pajaro Velasquez *(Elle, Le /They, Them)*
Consultorx e Investigadorx en ética y gobernanza de IA
Candidatx a PhD Information Systems - Malmö Universitet
Comunicadorx Social
MA en Estudios Culturales
Embajadorx YouthLACIGF
Co-coordinador Youth IGF Colombia
Representante de Europa Occidental y Otros - YCIG
----------------------------------
AI ethics and Governance Consultant/Researcher
PhD Student Information Systems - Malmö Universitet
Communications Studies
MA Cultural Studies
Ambassador YouthLACIGF
Co-coordinator Youth IGF Colombia
Western Europe and Other Group Representative - YCIG
Whatsapp: +573052494349
Telegram: @umutpajaro
(https://linktr.ee/elojodepajaro)