[NCUC-DISCUSS] Questions for the leaders of NCUC election candidates

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 09:18:29 CEST 2024

Hello to all the community members,

NCUC ICANN Group Election is up and there are few voices coming up. My
email is flooded with nomination and supporters.

Every year it's the same thing people start their election campaign and as
soon as the elections are over we do not even hear from them. I am from
Asia and I barely hear anything from the regional leaders.

We have seen better days of NCUC where there were leaders and campaigns and
good discussion. It was really good and impressive right now people barely
see any engagement from the regional community leaders. It's only the chair
and policy chair who keeps on mailing.

The people who travel on fellowship also fail to do their engagement beyond
the line.

My question to all the leaders standing for election is

"Leadership is not just about travelling, it's about legacy and creating
that engagement.......If it's a travel event let's make it a travel event,
If it's a community than let's act like one,"

I would surely like to start the discussion on what should be the role
model for leadership of NCUC and what the candidates would  bring to the
table.

The upcoming NCUC election is a crucial opportunity to shape the
constituency's engagement strategy. Here are some questions for the
candidates:

 * New Engagement Strategy: How will you foster ongoing engagement with the
NCUC community beyond the election cycle?

 * Community Activity:  We often see a surge in participation during
elections. How can we encourage consistent engagement throughout the year?
Should we explore making NCUC events travel fellowship opportunities to
incentivize participation?

Regards,
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Shreedeep Rayamajhi
ICT4Development Consultant
Kathmandu Nepal
Mobile (Nepal) (+977)9851049683
Mobile (USA) +01 ‪(301) 485-9395‬

https://icannwiki.org/Shreedeep_Rayamajhi
https://www.linkedin.com/in/shreedeeprayamajhi

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are not
information is strictly prohibited.