[NCUC-DISCUSS] 2024 Election-Check-in & Nominations Open

Wisdom Donkor wisdom.dk at gmail.com
Tue May 14 02:19:20 CEST 2024

Thank you Peter,
I gladly accept the nomination in all humility and appreciation.
I would also like to use this opportunity to sincerely thank everyone who
has voted for and supported me throughout the course of my four years on
the GNSO Council. Being a council member brought with it a variety of
experiences. I therefore anticipate your support once again.

Kind regards,

*Wisdom Donkor* (CASP+,  CISM, CEH Certified,)
President & CEO
Africa Open Data and Internet Research Foundation (AODIRF) | Africa
Geospatial Data and Internet Conference (AGDIC)
P.O. Box CT 2439, Cantonments, Accra | www.aodirf.org  / www.
<http://www.afrigeocon.org>agdic.info
Tel: +233 20 812 8851
Skype: wisdom_dk | Facebook: kwasi wisdom |  Twitter: @wisdom_dk
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ICANN GNSO Council Member | ICANN transfer policy review working group
Member  | Council Committee for Overseeing and Implementing Continuous
Improvement (CCOICI) | UN IGF MAG Member | IGF Support Fund Association
Executive Committee Member, World Bank Independent Consultant | AU AFIGF
Member |  Ghana OGP Advisory Committee member | GSS SDGs Advisory Committee
Member
Specialization:
E-government Network Infrastructure and E-application, Internet
Governance,  Open Data policies platforms & Community Development, Cyber
Security, Geospatial Technologies, Open Source Technologies, Domain Name
Systems, Human Resource Planning and Development, Software Engineering,
Event Planning & Management,