[NCUC-DISCUSS] Speaker on AI request

Hakikur Rahman email at hakik.org
Sun Jun 23 06:08:19 CEST 2024

Hi,

Recently I did a presentation on Generative AI in Virtual Reality. If possible I can extend/modify to fit into this session.

Best regards,

Hakikur

---- On Sun, 23 Jun 2024 00:52:30 +0600 Glenn McKnight <mcknight.glenn at gmail.com> wrote ---

Hi We are in the need for someone who is doing research on Artificial Intelligence  for Nov 25th as the final session for the VSIG  Group K session in English.    Please pop me an email on your interest .  It would be an one hour session with roughly 700 International students taking the Introduction to Internet Governance online .  The session will be in ZOOM and recorded and shared on our Youtube channel

Thanks

Glenn McKnight, MA

Virtual School of Internet Governance

Chief Information Officerhttp://www.virtualsig.org

YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION

Mobile  437-237-4655