[NCUC-DISCUSS] Speaker on AI request

Mark Leiser markleiser at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 21:08:06 CEST 2024

This isn't until November?

Sent from Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>
________________________________
From: Ncuc-discuss <ncuc-discuss-bounces at lists.ncuc.org> on behalf of Glenn McKnight <mcknight.glenn at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2024 7:52:30 PM
To: ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org <Ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org>
Subject: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Speaker on AI request

Hi
We are in the need for someone who is doing research on Artificial Intelligence  for Nov 25th as the final session for the VSIG  Group K session in English.    Please pop me an email on your interest .  It would be an one hour session with roughly 700 International students taking the Introduction to Internet Governance online .  The session will be in ZOOM and recorded and shared on our Youtube channel

Thanks

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org<http://www.virtualsig.org>
YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION
Mobile  437-237-4655