[NCUC-DISCUSS] Issue Forum - Wrap-up

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Tue Jun 11 17:53:05 CEST 2024

Hello fellow NCUC (and NCSG) members.

I hope those who attended the issue forum found it interesting and useful.
It covered a lot of territory!

In the coming days we will produce a summary of the session. For now, on
behalf of the NCUC EC, we want to thank everyone who made this happen:

Farzaneh and Pedro were responsible for much of the planning and content,
including arranging speakers and topics (amongst a million other tasks).

Our constituency presenters deserve recognition: Peter Akinremi, Stephanie
Perrin, Kathy Kleiman and Ephraim Percy Kenyanito. Thank you for staying on
time!

Our outside presenters deserve special mention: Brian F. Cimbolic from PIR
Registry and June Okal from ICANN Org.

The rest of the NCUC EC contributed with the summary and with organization.

And, of course, we thank all those who participated in the zoom and in the
room (there was an active chat) and for keeping questions focused, as we
requested.

This was a true collaborative effort, as is should be, and we are grateful
to all the people mentioned who made it happen so smoothly.

Thank again.

Ken