[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nominating Ms. Olga Kyryliuk for the EU NCUC EC position

Dr. Vladimer Svanadze vsvanadze at indein.net
Sat May 7 19:45:53 CEST 2022

Dear Olga,

Thank you for your email, and for information provided us.

Your candidate statement for EU NCUC EC position is a very impressive.
On my side I can add that Ms. Kyryliuk is a very good team player,
manager, hard worker, and a best person, whom you can always trust.

My full support to Ms. Kyryliuk! Good Luck, Olga!

Best,

Vladimer Svanadze