[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Ms. Mili Semlani to NCUC Executive Committee

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Thu May 5 23:16:41 CEST 2022

I'm not from Asia Pacific, but I confidently endorse Mili Semlani's
nomination, particularly appreciating her work as curator of the Digital
Watch Observatory freedom of the press issues and updates, and for the
reasons she expresses in her statement of acceptance.

Thanks to everyone who is involved.
Ginger

*Ginger (Virginia) Paque*

IG and E-diplomacy Programs Manager
DiploFoundation

WMO | 7bis, Avenue de la Paix | 1202 Geneva - Switzerland