[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Ms. Mili Semlani to NCUC Executive Committee

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Wed May 4 00:55:35 CEST 2022

Dear NCUC

It is with honor that I nominate Ms. Mili Semlani as candidate for the
Asia-Pacific representative to the NCUC Executive Committee. As a previous
member of the EC, Mili certainly is knowledgeable regarding the role of the
EC and the issues presented. For many years she has been an active
participant in Internet Governance discussions and fora, including as a
founder of the Youth4IG community. I believe she will contribute greatly to
the work of the EC.

Best regards

Ken Herman