[NCUC-DISCUSS] Our Ukrainian members

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 15:48:35 CET 2022

Dear Oksana,
Thank you for your email, and it is good to know that despite the
difficulties,  you are good.  I hope things improve.
I hope someone on the list can help out while I reach out to the ICANN
support team to help out with this.

I hope someone will reach out to you soonest.

Please keep safe, kind regards,
Benjamin