[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN 75 NCUC sessions

Hakikur Rahman email at hakik.org
Thu Jul 14 08:21:17 CEST 2022

I would suggest revisiting the development country context in Asia after the pandemic.

Thanks,

Hakikur Rahman

---- On Tue, 12 Jul 2022 19:05:13 +0600 Benjamin Akinmoyeje <benakin at gmail.com> wrote ---

Dear NCUC members,

Good day and I hope your day is going well.

The Annual General Meeting is coming up at ICANN75 in Kuala Lumpur, later this year.

It is time to suggest NCUC sessions during the meeting.

Please can members on this list suggest sessions you will like us to have during this meeting?

This is a time limited request, great to have responses before COB Friday 15th,July 2022.

Kind regards,

Benjamin