[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: Community Leadership Calls with Göran Marby

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 21:32:10 CET 2022

Dear Kathy,
Thank you for this rich response, actually, the meeting is yet to commence.
This point and the related questions will be discussed with Goran.

I just realised that I gave an earlier date for the meeting than was
booked. We are actually meeting on the 7th, February.

Thank you for sharing these questions.

I also want to use this opportunity to encourage everyone who likes to
suggest a talking point to kindly share.

Kind regards,
Benjamin