[NCUC-DISCUSS] Excited to serve NCUC - Virtual Introduction

Akinremi Peter Taiwo compsoftnet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 22:31:07 CET 2021

Congratulations once again, Benjamin.

Good to read what your mission are as the new NCUC chair. Increasing
members participation in policy development is very important.

Also, we should find ways to make our monthly meetings engaging rather than
dishing out information. I know it is hard but it is achievable. I observed
that informing members of what they don't understand is like throwing
information into the trash-can.

So, welldone my Chair.

Regards