[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC ECAFRICA NOMINATION: INES HFAIEDH

Amal Ramzi Al-saqqaf amalramzi88 at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 22:19:47 CEST 2021

Dear all,
I also support Ines nomination for EC Africa.
Best,Amal

    On Wednesday, May 26, 2021, 11:59:59 AM EDT, Shavkat Sabirov <ssabirov at gmail.com> wrote:

 Dear Friends,
I'd like support Ines Hfaiedh for nomination EC Africa.
All the best and good luck!
Best regardsShavkat Sabirov

ср, 26 мая 2021 г., 20:44 Vladimer Svanadze via Ncuc-discuss <ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org>:

Dear Colleagues, Friends,
My support for Ines Hfaiedh. Good Luck!
All the Best,Lado Svanadze

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 May 2021, at 18:36, Ziyam Abdeen <ziyam27 at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,
I also support nominating Ines Hfaiefh.

I would like to nominate Ines Hfaiefh for the position of EC Africa. all the best
M.A.M.ZIYAMChairman (WinSYS Networks Pvt Ltd) http://www.winsys.lk/National Trainer ( Export Marketing Planning for ITO/BPO SMEs)
http://www.intracen.org/Treasurer  (Federation of Information Technology-Communication Chapter. )http://fitis.lk/Activity Coordinator (Lanka Network Operators Group)https://www.lknog.lk/Professional Member ( Information Systems Audit and Control Association )https://www.isaca.org
Professional Member (Computer Society of Srilanka)https://www.cssl.lk/
Professional Member - IEEE (#93937880)Honorary Member (PICTA)Exco(Internet Society-Srilankan Chapter ) http://www.isoc.lk/