[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC ECAFRICA NOMINATION: INES HFAIEDH

Ziyam Abdeen ziyam27 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 16:34:25 CEST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

I also support nominating Ines Hfaiefh.

I would like to nominate Ines Hfaiefh for the position of EC Africa.
all the best

M.A.M.ZIYAM
Chairman (WinSYS Networks Pvt Ltd)
http://www.winsys.lk/
National Trainer ( Export Marketing Planning for ITO/BPO SMEs)
http://www.intracen.org/
Treasurer  (Federation of Information Technology-Communication Chapter. )
http://fitis.lk/
Activity Coordinator (Lanka Network Operators Group)
https://www.lknog.lk/
Professional Member ( *Information Systems Audit and Control Association )*
https://www.isaca.org <https://www.isaca.org/pages/default.aspx>
Professional Member (Computer Society of Srilanka)
https://www.cssl.lk/
Professional Member - *IEEE* *(#*93937880)
Honorary Member (PICTA)
Exco(Internet Society-Srilankan Chapter )
http://www.isoc.lk/