[NCUC-DISCUSS] Re Nomination of Benjamin Akinmoyeje for NCUC Chair

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Wed May 26 01:18:14 CEST 2021

Congratulations on your nomination Ben and acceptance.
Good luck always
___________
REMMY NWEKE, mNGE, mGOCOP
Lead Strategist/Consulting Group Executive Editor,
*ITREALMS Media* group [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
(ITREALMS <http://www.itrealms.com.ng/>, DigitalSENSE Business Magazine
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; NaijaAgroNet
<http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng/>)
No. 39 Daudu Street, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475, T: @ITRealms
<http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
@DigitalSENSEng
2021 *Nigeria DigitalSENSE Forum on IG4D*, Thursday June 10
<https://www.itrealms.com.ng/>
2021 *ITREALMS* e-Waste Dialogue, Thursday December 14
<https://www.itrealms.com.ng/>
@Welcome Centre Hotels, Int'l Airport Road, Lagos
<http://www.welcomecentrehotels.com/>
Former Vice President, African Civil Society on Information Society (ACSIS)
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.