[NCUC-DISCUSS] Declining nomination - NCUC Chair

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Sun May 16 02:05:08 CEST 2021

Dear all,

I am hereby announcing that I will not be running again for chair of NCUC,
nor any other leadership position for the foreseeable future. I am
unfortunately facing personal circumstances which do not and will not allow
me to put in the necessary time for the chair job in the coming 12 - 18
months. In that sense, I prefer not to run.

Thank you for the nomination and the support. I will remain in my position
until the transition in October and will ensure a smooth transition after
the elections. I will also remain engaged with NCUC and NCSG at the maximum
of my capacity after that.

Have a nice day,