[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC elections: nomination period is open

Reynaldo Alonso Reyes ralonsoreyes at gmail.com
Thu May 13 16:58:16 CEST 2021

Hi!  I nominate them to celebrate another year, based on permanent
communication with the entire community and the work that they have been
developing based on the objectives and procedures established to:
Raphael Beauregar, Chair NCUC.
Lía Hernández EC LAC.
Bruna Martins dos Santos, Chair NSCG
Best,