[NCUC-DISCUSS] Action Required: confirm your attendance to May 2021 CCWP-HR meeting

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito hello at ekenyanito.com
Thu May 6 13:09:55 CEST 2021

Dear CCWP-HR colleagues,

I hope you and your loved ones are doing well despite the pandemic.

We have a few action items below:

_*Doodle for next meeting*_

Please complete this Doodle for our next meeting time by Friday, May
7^th at 5pm UTC: https://doodle.com/poll/x43uts9x8g37yucx
<https://doodle.com/poll/x43uts9x8g37yucx>

The suggested agenda is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nL6gWKKDVSdLl518L1Zo9aExna40GcyxLWO8GhlGkUU/edit
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nL6gWKKDVSdLl518L1Zo9aExna40GcyxLWO8GhlGkUU/edit>,
Further input is very welcome.

_*Co-chair*_

AS you are aware; in the past week Austin has stepped down as a co-chair
to embark on new chapters in his life. First of all, thank you for your
service, Austin, and I wish you all the best in your new chapter. It was
a pleasure working with you.

I really hope someone will step forward to help me out as a co-chair for
before ICANN 71. Members of this group can spread the word that we are
looking for a co-chair.

_*Member recruitment drive*_

As discussed in the November 2020 meeting, in 2021 we will be engaging
in a member recruitment drive to ensure new voices (from people working
on Human Rights issues) are also included in the CCWP work. Kindly
spread the word with your networks and bring more human rights voices!

Best wishes,

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito

CCWP-HR Co-chair