[NCUC-DISCUSS] Invitation to SEEDIG 7 Series - Universal Acceptance Event - 21 June 2021 (10:00-12:00 CEST)

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Tue Jun 15 20:20:54 CEST 2021

Dear NCUC members,

In my capacity as a Chair of the SEEDIG Executive Committee, I'm happy to invite you to the kick-off event of the SEEDIG 7 Series that will take place on 21 June 2021 from 10:00 to 12:00 CEST via Zoom. The event is organised in partnership with the Serbian National Internet Domain Registry Foundation (RNIDS) under the overarching theme “Internet in your native language: Universal Acceptance”. You can find the event agenda and detailed information on a dedicated webpage.

To confirm your attendance please register here.

Feel free to share the invite with your respective networks.

Best,
Olga