[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: RrSG Draft White Paper: Registrant Protections in DNS Abuse Mitigation

June Okal june.tessy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 21:40:05 CEST 2021

Dear all,

Further to our earlier conversation on DNS Abuse and as we work on
reviewing the RrSG's whitepaper, please see our blogpost on some of the
recommendations we have on ongoing DNS Abuse conversations from a FOE/FOI
POV here
<https://www.article19.org/resources/online-freedoms-safeguards-must-be-balanced-with-free-expression/>
- (
https://www.article19.org/resources/online-freedoms-safeguards-must-be-balanced-with-free-expression/
)

We look forward to receiving your input and thoughts, have a great weekend!

Kind Regards,
June Okal
LinkedIn Profile <http://ke.linkedin.com/in/juneokal>