[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN 70 plenary topics final "vote"

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 10:01:51 CET 2021

Dear all,

Please find below the possible plenary topics for ICANN 70.

"We" will have the opportunity to "vote", although I'm unclear on the
details of such vote. I presume it is the community leaders who will be
doing the voting, on one preferred topic. I don't know the deadline either,
but I presume it's looming.

   1. Registry Voluntary Commitments: Getting it Right
   2. Applicant Support: What Does Success Look Like?
   3. Governmental Regulatory Developments and Community Discussion
   4. Technical Internet Governance or technical aspects of Internet
   Governance

Feel free to discuss and debate.

Have a nice day,