[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC NomCom representative, 2022 Term - Call for Applications

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 15:11:38 CEST 2021

Dear all,

We were granted an extension by the nomcom secretariat, as the application
period turned out to be a little bit short.

Given the importance of this position, I think it is best to use it.

Thank you to everyone who applied so far, and we are looking forward to
further applications!

*The new deadline is Thursday Sep. 2, 2000 UTC*

Thank you for your interest and collaboration.

Have a nice day,