[NCUC-DISCUSS] Summary of GNSO leadership call of 5 Aug, on governance and WS2 updates

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 01:13:43 CEST 2021

Hi Raphael
As much as this letter is desirable, its also important to note that RIWG
has not been silent. They meet weekly ever since to finetune whatever is on
the table and feedbacks from the ICANN community.
Regards
___________________
REMMY NWEKE,  *mNUJ, mNGE, mGOCOP*
Lead Consulting Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
*ITREALMS Media* group [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
(ITREALMS <http://www.itrealms.com.ng/>, DigitalSENSE Business Magazine
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; NaijaAgroNet
<http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng/>)
No. 39 Daudu Street, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, T: @ITRealms
<http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
@DigitalSENSEng
2021 *Nigeria DigitalSENSE Forum on IG4D*, Thursday June 10
<https://www.itrealms.com.ng/>
2021 *ITREALMS* e-Waste Dialogue, Thursday December 14
<https://www.itrealms.com.ng/>
@GOLDEN Tulip Hotels, Int'l Airport Road, Lagos
<https://www.google.com.ng/travel/hotels/entity/CgoIo7qitJKSz_N2EAE?utm_campaign=sharing&utm_medium=link&utm_source=htls&ved=0CAAQ5JsGahcKEwi4nf7LzeLwAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQBA&ts=CAESABogCgIaABIaEhQKBwjlDxAFGBoSBwjlDxAFGBsYATICEAAqCQoFOgNVU0QaAA>
Former Vice President, African Civil Society on Information Society (ACSIS)
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.