[NCUC-DISCUSS] New NCUC members

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 16:27:45 CET 2020

Dear all

Please welcome our new individual and organizational members!

Individuals

   - Clement Genty, France
   - Kris Shrishak, Germany
   - David Morar, USA
   - Pedro Lana, Brazil
   - Konstantinos Stamatakis, Greece
   - Kenneth Herman, USA

Organizations

   - Ghana School on Internet Governance, Ghana, Sarata Oname
   - Africa Open Data and Internet Research Foundation, Ghana, Wisdom Donkor

As the chair of the NCUC executive committee, I am always available to help
new members with their onboarding - and the same is true for many of our
older members too!

Feel free to refer to the resources Bruna listed in her welcome email on
the NCSG list, and please note the following, as far as our constituency is
concerned.

Our website <https://www.ncuc.org/>

NCUC general mailing list archive
<https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/>

NCUC executive committee mailing list archive
<https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-ec/>

Our Twitter account <https://twitter.com/NCUC>

Looking forward to your engagement!