[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Olga Kryryliuk for NCUC EC Europe

Desara Dushi desaradushi at gmail.com
Fri May 22 00:23:27 CEST 2020

Full support for Olga also from my side.

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 8:49 PM Vladimer Svanadze via Ncuc-discuss <
ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org> wrote:

> My full support to Olga’s nomination as well. Olga Good Luck!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On May 21, 2020, at 22:46, Cláudio Lucena <claudiokilla at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Glad to see Olga's nomination, with my full support, and I really hope she
> accepts it.
>
> --
> Cláudio S. de Lucena Neto
>
> [image: cid:image001.png at 01D03AE9.ED675EB0]
>
>   [image:
> http://www.fd.lisboa.ucp.pt/site/resources/design/fdlogo-researchcenter.jpg]
>

> Visiting Research Fellow
>
> The Center for Cyber, Law and Policy, University of Haifa, Israel
>
> **
>
> PhD Candidate, Research Centre for the Future of Law
>
> Católica Global School of Law, Universidade Católica Portuguesa
>
> *
>
> Researcher, Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
>
> Ministério da Ciência, Tecnologia e Ensino Superior de Portugal
>
> *
>
> Professor of Law, Center for Legal Studies
>
> Paraíba State University (UEPB), Brazil
>
> LinkedIn: https://br.linkedin.com/pub/cláudio-lucena/22/7a8/822
>
> Universidade Estadual da Paraíba
>
> www.uepb.edu.br
> <https://br.linkedin.com/pub/cl%C3%A1udio-lucena/22/7a8/822>
>
> Centro de Ciências Jurídicas - Campus I
>
> Departamento de Direito Privado
>
> Rua Coronel Salvino de Figueiredo, 157
>
> CEP 58.400-253
>
> Campina Grande - PB - Brasil
>
> Fone/Fax: *55 83 3310 9753
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> This message, as well as any attached document, may contain information
> that is confidential and privileged and is intended only for the use of the
> addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
> hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this email
> or attached documents, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
> this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
> Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email by
> mistake.
>

> Em qui., 21 de mai. de 2020 às 01:57, Michael J. Oghia <
> mike.oghia at gmail.com> escreveu:
>
>> I absolutely support Olga as well!
>>
>> Best,
>> -Michael
>>
>> On Thu, May 21, 2020, 12:38 AM Elsa S <elsa.saade at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Olga has recently been added to the NCSG Policy committee, she’s also
>>> drafted several public comments. She’s been active and constructive. I’ve
>>> seen her at work for the past couple of years and it would be great to give
>>> her a further chance to solidify her presence in NCUC as a representative
>>> in the NCUC EC, and I’m sure we would be a strong addition to the
>>> community’s leaders.
>>>
>>> E.

Dr. Desara Dushi

Advisor to the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Albania
LEAD Albania Fellow at AADF
Adjunct professor at Epoka University

SEEDIG Executive Committee

(A):  Ministria e Drejtësisë, Blv. "Zogu I", Tiranë, Shqipëri

(E):   Desara.Dushi at drejtesia.gov.al <desara.dushi at drejtesia.gov.al>;
ddushi at epoka.edu.al

(W): www.drejtesia.gov.al

[image: Image result for linkedin transparent]
<https://al.linkedin.com/in/desara-dushi-489b5877>