[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Mili Semlani for NCUC EC APAC position

Siva Rama Krishna T. t_srkrishna at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 07:48:20 CEST 2020

+1 for Mili

with regards
-----
SIVA RAMA KRISHNA T.
                                M.Tech., (Ph.D.), AFCEH, CCD, AACARPAPAssistant ProfessorJNTUK University College of Engineering VizianagaramAndhra Pradesh, India
Ph: +91 9966005482

    On Thursday, May 21, 2020, 03:51:24 AM GMT+5:30, Elsa S <elsa.saade at gmail.com> wrote:

 Absolutely add my +1 to this nomination! Mili has tried endlessly to activate the APAC list and I believe she has done great work with NCUC. Another term would solidify her grounds further and I look forward to seeing what type of work she’d be able to accomplish this year if she were elected.
Elsa—