[NCUC-DISCUSS] Franco Giandana nomination for NCUC EC LAC rep

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed May 20 01:03:18 CEST 2020

Hey all,

Adding my +1 to franco here as well! He is a highly motivated and dedicated
guy and its been nothing but a pleasure to work with him during his term!
Franco has been vocal with the LAC community, highlighting recent
opportunities to them and fostering the conversation with this very dear
part of our community.

Good luck, Franco!

Best,
Bruna

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 7:57 PM Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix <
rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Franco self-nominated himself in a response to an email by Maryam, so it
> might have gone under the radar. Here's a separate thread and my +1 for you
> Franco!
>
> Have a nice day,

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos