[NCUC-DISCUSS] REMINDER - Doodle Poll: NCUC webinar - Policy Writing Course for Non-native Speakers

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Thu May 7 20:55:40 CEST 2020

Dear all,

This is a gentle reminder to please complete the doodle poll below for the Policy Writing Course for Non-native Speakers, if you haven’t already done so. This poll will close on Monday 11 May 2020

https://doodle.com/poll/4rc2ane46y5u7ze5

Many thanks,
--

Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers