[NCUC-DISCUSS] 2020 NCUC Elections Timeline

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon May 4 02:03:19 CEST 2020

Dear NCUC,

I hope this email finds you well in such troubled times and that you are
also managing through this pandemics. This shall pass soon and I hope
everyone is taking care.

As you might already know, this month we will have NCSG elections and with
that comes the chance for you to select NCUC's leadership team as well. Our
current leadership team is the following:

*Chair *- Bruna Santos - Eligible for reelection, completed 2 terms.
*EC Africa* - Benjamin Akinmoyeje -  Eligible for reelection, completed 1
term.
*EC Australia and Asia Pacific* - Mili Semlani -  Eligible for reelection,
completed 1 term.
*EC Europe* - Louise Marie Hurel - Completed 3 terms, term-limited.
*EC Latin America and Caribbean* - Franco Giandana -  Eligible for
reelection, completed 1 term.
* EC North America* - Michael Karanicolas - Completed 3 terms, term-limited.

With regards to the timeline, we will start with a NCSG broad check-in
process this week and nomination period will begin on May 14th. You can see
more details on the timeline below.

7 May: Check in begins
14 May - 28 May: Nomination period
28 May: Deadline for nomination acceptance and candidate statement.
29 May or 01 June: Meet the candidates call / Check in ends.
02 June: Voter roll finalized
03 June - 17 June: Voting
18 June: Results announced

As listed above, all positions are open for nominees and, in case you are
interested in any of them, feel free to contact any of the EC members,
including myself.

Best Regards,

--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *