[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN67 - Day 3

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Wed Mar 11 16:37:23 CET 2020

Hi Benjamin,
You can also go into the schedule and find the session you want to
participate in, and click on the right to access. It work initially for
me.  As Stephanie says support will send you instructions if you request it.
Thanks

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 11:24 AM Benjamin Akinmoyeje <benakin at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I believe there is something wrong with that app. I have not been able to
> login to the app since the event started.
>
> Regards,
> Benjamin
>
> On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 4:56 PM Liz Orembo <lizorembo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Thanks,
>>
>> I had problems with the mobile sched app.  I thought it would send
>> alerts  like the IGF app or atleast add my sessions to my Google Calendar.
>> I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this.
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 11, 2020, 17:39 Bruna Martins dos Santos <
>> bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Good Morning NCUC,
>>>
>>> I would like to welcome you all to another day of ICANN67 (!) and share
>>> some of today's agenda.
>>>
>>> <https://67.schedule.icann.org/meetings/1152561>
>>> *Wednesday, Mar 11th *
>>> 9h00 - 10h30 (UTC-5): Getting to know the Mexican Internet Ecosystem
>>> <https://67.schedule.icann.org/meetings/1152527>
>>> 9h00 - 10h30 (UTC-5): GNSO Registration Data Policy IRT
>>> <https://67.schedule.icann.org/meetings/1152561>
>>>
>>> 10h45 - 12h15 (UTC-5): GNSO Review of all Rights Protection Mechanisms
>>> in gTLDs, meeting 3/4  <https://67.schedule.icann.org/meetings/1152562>
>>>
>>> 12h30 - 13h30 (UTC-5): Joint Meeting: ICANN Board and NCSG
>>> <https://67.schedule.icann.org/meetings/1152511>
>>> 12h30 - 13h30 (UTC-5): ICANN Open Data
>>> <https://67.schedule.icann.org/meetings/1152530>
>>>
>>> 13h45 - 15h15: One World - One Internet? Cybersecurity and Geopolitics
>>> in a Multistakeholder Environment
>>> <https://67.schedule.icann.org/meetings/1152529>
>>>
>>> 15h00 - 17h00 (UTC -5): GNSO Council Meeting
>>> <https://67.schedule.icann.org/meetings/1152563>
>>>

>>> Once again, if any of you is facing connection or any other issues
>>> concerning the virtual aspects of this meeting, let us know!
>>>

>>> Best Regards,
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Bruna Santos *
>>> NCUC Chair

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

_____________________________________

Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team

Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency

Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada

UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity

Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award

Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783