[NCUC-DISCUSS] 2020 NCUC Elections: Results

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:28:06 CEST 2020

Dear all,

First of all I would like to thank the NCUC Community for this past
electoral process. I am more than happy to see that our community has been
deeply committed to the process and also for all the candidates who
accepted the nominations. Glad to see so many new faces, if anything this
proves that we have been doing a good job in terms of capacity building
too.

Having said that, I would like to announce the results of the NCUC 2020
Elections. The following elected members will start their terms right after
AGM, in october, and I guess I speak on behalf of the current EC when I say
that we look forward to working with upcoming members in the transition
process.

The following names will be part of the NCUC EC, starting in october.
*Congratulations!  *

NCUC Chair: *Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix*
NCUC EC AF: *Benjamin Akinmoyeje*
NCUC EC APAC: * Mili Semlani*
NCUC EC EU:* Olga Kyryliuk*
NCUC EC LAC: *Lia Hernandez Perez*
NCUC EC NA: *Vacant (NCUC EC will work on a separate nomination period to
fill this slot)*

Last but not least, I would also like to thank all current EC members
and @Maryam
Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org> for all the hard work and help in the
organization of NCUC 2020 elections.

Best Regards,