[NCUC-DISCUSS] UPDATE about the North American EC Slot

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:27:48 CEST 2020

Hello everyone. Hope all is well during this pandemic period that has
paralysed almost everything around the globe.

I declared my interest in representing North America now that I am a
permanent resident here,  however no one responded to my self-nomination.
As we continue the search for a suitable representative from the region I
would still request to know from either the EC or even membership
fraternity whether it's that I am not eligible for this position or I am
non-active member of the group.

Have a great time wherever you are.

Best regards;

James Njoroge Gitau