[NCUC-DISCUSS] Thank you all for such a great call

franco giandana fgiandana at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 15:43:00 CEST 2020

Dear NCUC,

I appreciate all of you for the time taken to listen to all candidate's
statements and ideas for the upcoming period. I personally believe that the
current and coming EC will be able to improve dynamics and get better
results.

I would also like to thank all of you who made important questions and
brought inputs to the discussion, I feel like every intervention was worthy
and brings light to issues and concerns that as members of the EC we need
to observe.

I hope we can continue in this path of collaboration.

Kind regards,

Franco