[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Leadership 1:1 call with the CEO - Suggestions of Topics ?

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 04:58:33 CET 2020

Dear NCUC,

Writing to inform that I have a NCUC leadership 1:1 call with Goran Marby
scheduled to happen on February 06, 2020 at 21:45 – 22:30 UTC. At the
opportunity, I would like to ask you whether there is any recent
developments at the community I should talk about, or any
requests/needs/questions you would like me to include at my talking points
with the CEO.

Im pretty much open to any suggestions that come up to you, so feel free to

best,
--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos