[NCUC-DISCUSS] Welcome to NCUC - January 2020

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 09:31:00 CET 2020

Dear New members,
You are excitedly welcome to NCUC, looking forward to your skillful
engagement.
As it appears you are veterans in the space, looking forward to tapping
into your wealth of ideas.

Arsene, looking forward to your active engagement in the region (something
I know you have been doing).

Kind regards,
Benjamin