[NCUC-DISCUSS] Welcome to NCUC - January 2020

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 20:22:23 CET 2020

Dear NCUC,

Happy to welcome our new individual and organizational members who had
their membership recently approved by the NCSG EC.

As NCUC chair I would like to put myself and the NCUC EC at your
disposition to help onboarding you as incoming members and solve any
questions or needed advice on where to start (or, in this case,
further the engagement :)).  Please count with us and other existing
members who are experienced individuals of the ICANN Community.

NCUC also counts with the Newcomer's Corner on our website, with some
materials that could help you navigate and engage with our
constituency from now on -
https://www.ncuc.org/get-involved/newcomers-corner/

So join me in welcoming these new members:

*Individuals:*

David Cake, Australia

Niels ten Oever, Netherlands

Kristi Hoffmaster, United States

*Organization:*

Rudi International, Arsene Tungali, Democratic Republic of the Congo

Best Regards,

--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos