[NCUC-DISCUSS] DomainIncite has provided a summary documents:

Wisdom Donkor wisdom.dk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 17:57:28 CET 2020

  DomainIncite has provided a summary of these documents:

http://domainincite.com/25176-25176

"here are the headlines:

* The deal is being partly funded by an enormous loan.
* Technically, Ethos isn’t the direct buyer. There are at least three
corporate entities involved in the acquisition that we haven’t heard of
before.
* Ethos won’t reveal the names of the directors of PIR’s would-be owner.
* Another former senior ICANN staffer and long-time Fadi Chehadé
collaborator has been revealed as having an interest in the acquisition."

Cheers,

*WISDOM DONKOR*
President & CEO
Africa Open Data and Internet Research Foundation
P.O. Box CT 2439, Cantonments, Accra | www.aodirf.org  / www.afrigeocon.org
Tel: +233 20 812 8851
Skype: wisdom_dk | Facebook: kwasi wisdom |  Twitter: @wisdom_dk
Specialization:
E-government Network Infrastructure and E-application, Internet
Governance,  Open Data policies platforms & Community Development, Cyber
Security,  Domain Name Systems, Software Engineering, Event Planning &
Management,