[NCUC-DISCUSS] Reuters reports new cooperative formed to take over management of .ORG

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 17:21:06 CET 2020

The creation of alternate organizations or platform to try wrestle .ORG
away from ISOC and PIR  or the new buyers show the alternate forces out
there.
No one seems to be talking about the mechanism PIR is putting forward or is
it too late for them to engage the community now?

The major challenge now is how does ISOC win back the confidence of the
community and get a constructive engagement moving forward.

I personally find useful the context that Milton gave us about those behind
the new body, this helps to know.

Regards,
Benjamin