[NCUC-DISCUSS] Concerns about Coronavirus (2019-nCOV) and the Cancun Meeting ?

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 16:47:04 CET 2020

Dear Bruna,
The pandemic is a major concern for anyone I believe, Africa was enjoying a
clean run until today, as a case has been reported confirmed.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/02/egypt-confirms-coronavirus-case-africa-200214190840134.html

Some weeks, there was a rumour of a case in the coast in Namibia, but it
was quickly ruled out.

However, I have been following the incidents from this map.
https://hgis.uw.edu/virus/?fbclid=IwAR3_gyAxk6TNvjEcfGpgBDRTeosb06KQRduD1hloZ1NOD8r88IjIOmdazdc

Hopefully, ICANN considers what is best for everyone I make an objective
decision. However, it is important to note that China has continued to
report lower new cases in the last 3 days if this continues in the near
future. Humanity may have conquered another threat yet again.

Kind regards,
Benjamin