[NCUC-DISCUSS] Please review: NCUC FY21 Additional Budget Request

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 01:18:04 CET 2020

Dear all,

Please find below the document the EC is planning to submit to Org
regarding our FY21 ABR.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m_hdfKoebb-4qmRy6zopbIpBpdemSw7sSp1audhK354/edit?usp=sharing

*Please provide your comments as comments in the doc or in the thread below
by no later than Monday 28 December 2020 23:59 UTC.*

In substance, the purpose of that document is to provide details regarding
what we are aiming for with the civil society advocacy training, which will
allow Org to deliver the training accordingly.

As a reminder, you may find our FY21 ABR there

https://community.icann.org/display/projfinadhocws/NCUC+-+FY21+Additional+Budget+Requests

And the reply by Org there

https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=134513539

Thank you, and on behalf of the whole EC, may you all have pleasant end of
year holidays.