[NCUC-DISCUSS] CSCG for MAG2020 - SOI-KOUAMI

Olivier Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 07:28:40 CEST 2020

CSCG for MAG202

SOI

Gender : Male
Family Name : KOUAMI
Given Name : AYAOVI OLÉVIÉ AGBENYO
Job Title : Président/Ceo
Email : intic4dev at gmail.com
Contact Telephone (including country code) : +221774221647
Regional Group : Africa
Nationality (ies) (multiple nationalities can be specified, must be UN
countries) : Togo
Country of Residence : Sénégal
City of Residence : Poponguine
Justification for the nomination, providing relevant background information
(no more than 200 words)
I'm active in the process of IGFs since its launching. Firstly in my native
country, Togo, where I use to perform as a voluntary resource person in the
oeganization of our national IGF. I've also got a chance to perform at
sub-regional région with the WAIGF ans at AfIGF level too. I'd like to use
now the capacities capitalized within these ecosystems and serve the.MAG
with them.
I'm also the main représentative of the INTIC4DEV into the SO/AC of ICANN :
NCSG-NPOC-NCUC and AFRALO.

Ayaovi Olévié KOUAMI