[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [ICANN Community Leaders] 3 blogs relating to the ICANN Community and the Covid-19 Pandemic.

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 22:54:38 CEST 2020

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : David Olive <david.olive at icann.org>
Date: jeu. 30 avr. 2020 à 17:43
Subject: [ICANN Community Leaders] 3 blogs relating to the ICANN Community
and the Covid-19 Pandemic.
To: so-ac-sg-cleaders at icann.org <so-ac-sg-cleaders at icann.org>

Dear Community Leaders:

For your information.

Best regards.      David

   - Supporting the Work of Our Global Community over the Next Few Months:
   Leveraging Remote Participation
   <https://www.icann.org/news/blog/supporting-the-work-of-our-global-community-over-the-next-few-months-leveraging-remote-participation>
   ICANN serves a global community. Face-to-face engagement and remote
   participation are integral to our work, and act as the primary forms of
   interaction for our stakeholders and community. However, the COVID-19
   pandemic is challenging this notion.

   - ICANN Community Priorities and the COVID-19 Pandemic
   <https://www.icann.org/news/blog/icann-community-priorities-and-the-covid-19-pandemic>
   Earlier this year, Supporting Organization (SO) and Advisory Committee (
   AC) leaders met to outline their priorities for 2020. This exercise
   provided a starting point for current discussions about prioritizing
   ICANNcommunity work in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.

   - Prioritizing the Board’s Work and Goals During COVID-19
   <https://www.icann.org/news/blog/prioritizing-the-board-s-work-and-goals-during-covid-19>
   As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to disrupt our daily lives, more and
   more people are turning to the Internet to connect with friends and
   families, conduct business, and stay up-to-date with the latest information.

Sent from my iPhone

David A. Olive
Senior Vice President
Policy Development Support

disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins