[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN68 - Final Survey - Cross-Community Sessions

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 17:11:26 CEST 2020

Dear NCUC,

We have a new survey on the next ICANN Meeting, and this time they want to
gather input on Cross-Community sessions.  Feel free to add your answers
and suggestions on this thread!

----

*Survey Questions:*

   1. How many plenary sessions should we conduct during ICANN68?

   1. Which topics (from the list presented on our last call) should run as
   non-conflicted plenary sessions during ICANN68?

[Note: The Q&A with ICANN Org Executive Team has been removed from the list
of potential topics as it will now be planned during Prep Week.]

   1. Should ICANN announce the recipient of the 2020 Community Excellence
   Award during ICANN68, with the actual ceremony to take place at the next
   face-to-face ICANN Public Meeting?

best,
--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *