[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC ICANN Learn Course: "Writing for Policy and Public Comment"

Mili milisemlani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 03:10:53 CET 2019

That’s lovely!

Much needed and helpful. Will spread the word in my region.

—
With gratitude
Mili Semlani

On 28-Oct-2019, at 15:40, Louise Marie Hurel <louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com> wrote:

This is amazing news!

I would encourage all to take a look! All feedback is welcome.

Best regards,

Louise Marie Hurel
PhD Student Data, Networks, and Society | London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties Programme | Igarapé Institute
Publications
Skype: louise.dias
louise at igarape.org.br
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com