[NCUC-DISCUSS] Need for Webinar on Policy Writing Course for non English native speakers

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 00:47:43 CET 2019

Dear NCUC members,
Good day and I hope you are doing great.

As another attempt at improving meaningful engagement of our members in
ICANN Policy development processes, NCUC is considering developing a Policy
Writing course for members with English as a Second Language.

I am seeking feedback from community members who will be interested in
taking such a course and what will you like such a course to include?

What aspects will you like the course to cover that is presently missing in
the newly introduced ICANN learn Policy Writing course?

I look forward to your feedback.

Kind regards,
Benjamin on behalf of the Capacity Development Team