[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN @ IGF 2019 2019

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 11:05:28 CET 2019

Dear NCUC,

Just sharing with you some of the workshops and Open Forum organized by
ICANN at the IGF2019. Details about the event and the full schedule can be
found at  https://igf2019.sched.com/.

The ICANN ORG sessions are the ones below:

*Date*

*Session*

*Time (UTC +1)*

*Location*

*25 November*

Workshop - The Evolving Ecosystem: ICANN's Role in the Security and
Stability of the Internet
<https://igf2019.sched.com/event/STye/pre-event-40-the-evolving-ecosystem-icanns-role-in-the-security-and-stability-of-the-internet-icann>

15:05 - 16:35

Raum II

*26 November*

Open Forum: DNS, Threats and Opportunities
<https://igf2019.sched.com/event/SU11/of6-icann-dns-threats-and-opportunities>

10:45 - 11:45

Convention Hall I - C

*28 November*

Workshop - Online Identity in the Multilingual Domain Name Space
<https://igf2019.sched.com/event/SU4e/ws-216-online-identity-in-the-multilingual-domain-name-space>

11:05 - 12:35

Raum III

If you are attending and organising a workshop, please dont hesitate to
contact me as we would like to tweet about our members participation at the
event! Additionally, ICANN is co-hosting the Tech Community Reception on
Tuesday - therefore, if any of you is attending and have not asked for an
invitation, please let me know just so I can compile a list and send to
ICANN Staff.

Best Regards,

--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *